We are closely monitoring the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). We want to assure you we are taking necessary precautions for the health and safety of our members and team members.
- Distributing hand sanitizers in public areas
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces such as the teller line and office desks
- Encouraging team members to stay home when sick and avoiding close contact with people who are sick
- Providing access remotely to select team members if needed
- Activating a special response team to monitor the situation and prepare for various business contingencies
Here’s What You Can Do to Manage Your Finances:
We strongly recommend that you leverage North Main Credit Union’s 24/7 account access through our online banking and over the phone services. Through these channels, you can easily check balances, make loan payments, transfer funds, pay bills and more. You may also utilize our After-Hours Depository and our Drive-Thru for most of you banking transactions. You can complete applications for loans and new accounts by using the applications we have on our website. Email email@example.com requesting we send an encrypted email to you. You can attach your completed application. All documents can be signed via secure electronic means to avoid coming into the office.
Please be aware that scammers can take advantage of crisis situations, if you believe you are being targeted, please contact us at 706-894-9060.
Here’s What You Can Do to Stay Healthy:
The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends the following everyday preventive actions:
- Wash your hands with soap and water before and after handling money and credit cards or using an ATM
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
- Stay home when you are sick
While it is difficult to predict how the situation with the virus will evolve; we are committed to providing you access to your accounts and providing a positive experience. In the event that we need to temporarily close our offices or cancel a special event, we will provide updates on our website, social media channels and send out email communications.